July 16, 2014

Ripley's Aquarium Adventure

Yesterday was probably one of the most educational, astonishing and summer-boredom buster day I'v ever experienced.

 Since I've spent a total of 18 days of my summer so far living in my couch, my sister and I took it upon ourselves to change this daily routine and set out on a downtown adventure... to the Ripley's aquarium.

At the aquarium everything in the sea was fully exposed. There are so many creatures that dwell just at the bottom of the ocean and at Ripley's they gave you the full exclusive outlook on sea life at its best. I can't lie. We got there at a time (5pm to 6pm) when most of the fishes and sea creatures were taking their afternoon nap...But, we were lucky to catch some of  sharks, yellow-tail snappers and jellyfish .etc  in action. We got to touch a crab, a shark fish and a stingray! and all of it took about an 1 and a half to plow through children (there was a lot!) and fully absorb
it all thoroughly. It was a very fun trip and I would definitely go again.

Maybe in the night next time...

The following are some photos I took of the trip. I wish I remembered the names of the all the animals so I could caption them but I completely forgot.



Moon Jellyfish!

Spotted Stingray

 It's poisonous...
Shark!

Seahorses!






Dory and Friend!






Starfish!



Can you spot Dory?


Sleeping Lobster


These eels were sleeping... 
Blue Lobster!

A huge family of fish




























1 comment:

  1. This post is great. I love the pictures and I feel you should have more pictures in all your posts. Show us what you're doing; bring us along on your adventures. Keep it up ;)

    -Mel B.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments here!