July 26, 2014

Birthday Cake!!

So yesterday was my birthday...

I can officially call myself a teenager and 4 years from now an adult (weird!). This year for my birthday it was a little different and by different I mean this awesome birthday cake. It was literally the most amazing cake I've ever seen in all my decade and then some years...


So this is the  Eleanor & Park cake! This is one of my all time favourite books and I was surprised that the baker managed to get the cover on this ( Ignore the fail that is the one "number 1" candle and 4 extra purple candles on the side).


CAKE!
ORIGINAL COVER

2 comments:

  1. I like this 1+4 candles, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. they did an awesome job with the cake. All future birthday cakes should be a novel.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me comments here!